I know I might get some hate for this but one of my friends gave me his Niger trigger

Bigger and better skimmers will allow you to skim more yes, but that only has to deal with the bioload of the fish and not the length. What good is a fish if it will stress and die if you keep it in the wrong size tank? It seems like you are dead set on finding someone who will tell you "yes, add all the fish you want.....it will be ok". I dont think you will get that answer. I would research the fish that you have on your wish list by looking at www.***********.com. They are a good source that has info and quick ref sheets on the basics of each animal. It will help you make a more educated decision.

Thats what I did when I first started the salt tank about 9 years ago. I am no expert, but I have made some expensive mistakes. This time, with my new 90gal, I did it right. I hope you will too.

On my 90g I have a Reef Octopus Classic 150INT....I thin I paid about $260 for it. It does a good job skimming. Right now I dont have a big bioload, but I imagine if you had a skimmer your tank and fish would be happy.

Yea I was going for someone to say I could at least add 1 or 2 more fish because on certain sites it says halfblack Angels are 55 gallon and tomini a 30 gallon same with the eel actually a book I own says these fish are good for a 55

lmforbis

Your problem is and going to be the bio load it is territory. You have two aggressive territorial fish currently you are not providing them adequate space to establish territory . That will result in aggressive behavior is they will go after each other

The store would not take him idk what to do he will get really aggressive if it's just the wrasse and him someone told me because he is really small I can add 2 more smaller side(3 to 4 inches) fish