I need a show fish

xeniaman

I have a 240 gallon mixed reef tank with plenty of coral (lps, sps, and soft), my tank is lightly stocked and I would like suggestions for a fish that is not commonly seen in our hobby. Fish list is as follows
percula clown x2
Hippo Tang
Dusky wrasse
Sailfin tang
Midas blenny
I have about 200 pounds of live rock in my display, I don't have any clean up crew to worry about and I would like the fish to be under $100 Thanx

xeniaman

How could I go wrong with both of those choices, thanks for the replies
I'm going through a phase where I'm getting bored with corals so I need a new fix I guess

melypr1985

SCRIBBLED ANGEL i saw one at a local supplier (not a store) they are beautiful. they don't sell them very often at the fish stores. this one was $300! but deffinately a "show" fish. look it up.

9supratt4

I agree.....Magnificent Foxface!! I just added one to my 180 about a month or so ago....great fish!!

coral keeper

Yellow Bloch Rabbitfish which is around/under $50. (sorry about the black bar in the middle of the fish, it had a name to another online store which posting names to other sites is against the forum rules)

xeniaman

does the mag foxface freak out and change colors alot like a typical foxface? I'm kind of leaning towards a trigger or large angel. I will google scribbled angel, I can't believe people actually pay that much for a gem tang (cool fish), but I'd rather spend the money and snorkel in the red sea. Has anybody tried a clown trigger in a reef (I have no snails, don't care about hermits, I do have a bta that has spit into 3

coral keeper

Two Barred Rabbitfish which is around/under $50. (sorry about the black bar in the middle of the fish, it had a name to another online store which posting names to other sites is against the forum rules)

bullitr

nothing looks better to be than a australian harlequin turkfish. i just cannot have one because of i have lots of shrimp.That red orange combo with blue highlight and fangs there is nothing like it.still my favorite fish of all time,agem tang, conspicuious angel have nothing on a healthy harlequin as far as color and personality i had 4 of them in my saltwater lifetime and i wish i will have the change to have one again.again its not rare but like my vette its not rare but have better performance than a porsche or ferrari without the heavy price tag .if you can find some that eats frozen food good and larger than 5" i will take it.Clown trigger too aggressive it will tear your tank apart. i had it when i have fish only tank great looking fish but way too aggressive.