i need some prayers, positive energy, happy thought or anything...

S

siptang

Today is a really a bad day of my battle against depression and I'm just beat and its only noon here... please as a friend, member of swf, if you can spare a min to pray for me, I would greatly appreciate it guys.

snakeblitz33

Im sending some "anything" your way man. I have depression too, and i know how difficult it is to deal with it. So, you are in my thoughts brother. I wish you the best.
As a side note, are you taking any medicine for depression? Are you getting a good nights rest for a solid 8 hours of sleep?

2quills

Done deal, Sip. Head up buddy. Bad days come and go. Be thankfull for the blessings you have and keep that in your heart for motivation.
8 hours of rest? People really do that? LoL

S

siptang

Thank you for all the love and prayers guys... I don't know how but this day is almost over.. now I have to be a rock and a shoulder for my wife to lean or cry on when she gets back home soon...
Thanks again guys..

gemmy

Richard, you and your wife can both have all of my positive energy and good vibes. Both of you are in my prayers.

S

stretch1956

Richard, You asked for our prayers and we give them to you joyfully. I might suggest that you take a moment and ask the one with the power to change your life. I'm not preaching to you just telling you how my life changed because I gave it to GOD. I gave him everything, my heart, my strengths, my fears, my weaknesses and my pain. The fact that you asked for prayer tells me that you understand the power of prayer... use it!
My prayer for you is peace in your heart and joy in your life. Keep the faith my friend in Christ.

I will keep you in my prayers, I know nothing about depression but try and stay positive and try and not focus on it try and stay busy in family work hobbies a lot of tv that makes you laugh and there have been some studies on food and helping with depression I'll pray right now stay in touch

spanko

My favorite prayer when confronting life's problems................
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
Courage to change the things I can,
And wisdom to know the difference.
I have found that if you live by these words you can beat down anything that you confront.

flower

The Great King Solomon, a man for whom God imparted the greatest wisdom... had a ring made...on it he had inscribed...This too shall pass. He did that to remind him that when life is horrible and full of sadness, not to dispare because it too shall pass. It also reminded him to be humble because no matter how on top of the world he may feel today...this too shall pass.
Life is loaded with the ups and downs, the valleys seem lower than low and the highs are so high we forget to be thankful. Our sufferings make us stronger, and they are hard to endure...but this dark time will pass, joy is around the corner, maybe later today, maybe tomorrow....but be assured...this too will pass.
All you have to do..just for today...is hang in there and not give up. Don't concern yourself with yesterday, you can't change that which has passed. Don't think about tommorrow, sufficient for the day are the troubles of today.
Know this much...you have friends, and I am one of many, you are very rich and very blessed. Prayers are going your way for sure, that you may be encouraged and endure.