If You Ever Hit The $$$lottery$$$what Size Tank Would You Get?

philgmiami

...................AND WHAT WOULD YOU KEEP IN IT? :notsure:
BE CREATIVE
..DETAIL ***) DETAIL

ONE MORE QUESTION, WHATS THE SECOND THING YOUD BUY WITH THE$$$$$$$ ?

jojo_b

lol. yeah i think i might acquire the atlanta aquarium. it would depend on how big the lottery was though.

clown boy

I would buy Sea World.

The second thing that I would buy would be a ring for my 25 year old sister. She's DYING for one. :hilarious

zanoshanox

If it were me, I would have a house custom built. There would be tanks pretty much everywhere. Most of the tanks would be of the "in wall" variety. And one wall in the house, believe it or not, would be justa tank. Like a tank for a wall. Wouldnt that be nice. I woudl keep different things from 1000 gallon reefs to shark tanks. it woudl be awesome!
the second thing I would buy would be a large store lot, where i would create the most spectacular marine store ever.

puffer32

I like working on my tanks, so I wouldn't get anything to large that i would have to have professionls come in for. But I would have lots of different setups, wouldn't have to work, so could spend all my time working on them. But then again, a SWF store would be awesome

clown boy

Originally Posted by puffer32
But then again, a SWF store would be awesome

Especially one that had employees that knew something accurate about the animals they were selling!

zanoshanox

Oh yeah for sure, I woudl onyl hire ppl who actually knew what they were talking about. And I would hand pick all of my corals from the wholesalers and i woudl have a touchpool. This fish store would be as big as a small mall!
<3 yes yes yes!!

kym

Okay so we're talking a $100 mill right? Hmm. before I would get a any tank, I would help out my mom, sister, mother-in-law and sister-in-law. THEN I would have in-wall tanks built in my brand new house. I think I'd have one huge room just dedicated to tanks, that's all it would be and chairs and sofas to sit on to watch them. I'd have puffers and triggers, I love both of them!! And since we're dreaming here, I'd have one 2000 gall tank dedicated to leafy seadragons --- I know you can't purchase them, but it's our own fantasy right? :thinking: Or I'd buy Adventure Aquarium, it's the closest to me!!

coachklm

i wolndt have a tank built i would have a house built..... a proper oxegen fed house on the reef floor with really thick windows and lots of them.

clown boy

Wouldn't it be cool to have a water-tight 10 thousand square foot warehouse that was a reef? In other words, it would be a giant aquarium. It would have a transparent glass roof. There would be a door in the roof to get in, and steps going down into the water to go scuba diving in your own ocean. The neat thing about it would be that you wouldn't have to worry about animals such as Great White Sharks, or about going too far offshore.
Quite a dream, isn't it? :hilarious I wonder how much something like that would cost? :scared: Sea World ought to do something like that.

mrsdorothy

I would have a house built with a large fish room with an entrance so I could go from my bedroom to the fish room. It would have swivel rocker/recliners in the middle of the room. A walk in closet that would only have a few shelves, a shop sink, ro/di and water storage area. A cleaning person for the rest of the house, I would take care of the fish room myself. The house would be over 5000 sq ft all on one level.