INDY MIKE II

demosthenes

INDY MIKE I seem to have lost your email address. Are you the one who lives by Premium Aquatics or whatever? Is your SN MRober2392(I won't say the location in case you don't want it known)? I sent an email to INDY MIKE@aol.com, but now I don't think that is your sn. Please let me know.

oneflysi

i have his email addy, but i don't think its my place to be passing it out.
i live near premium aquatics also...anything i can help ya with?
-One

indy mike

I have 2 e-mails, my home is mrober2392@aol.com and work which is where I am now is mrobertson@datagraphic.com I put some pulsing Xenia and a bubble coral in my tank Saturday. The Xenia seems to already be growing. The Bubble I don't know what is going on there. It sends out strings later in the day that look like waste and the bubbles inflate more the longer the lights are on so I think that is positive.
Oneflysi, I see you are logged on here all day, I come and go, but I am going to minimize and leave it up all day. I will just have to explain to corporate if they monitor my internet. This is important stuff you know.LOL
Demosthenes,Cool user name but I cannot pronounce it, can you sound it out in writing, I have been going with Demo in my mind. Have a good one, Mike