Just bought another Tank

juniors04

So as of right now I have a 300 gallon fish only and live rock, and a 50 gallon reef tank. I just bought another 300 gallon tank today from a local fish store closing down. Im still undecided what to go with it. Either reef or fish only?. but here is some pics of it.

novahobbies

I'd go reef. Is it drilled for any overflows? How much did you snag it for, if you don't mind my asking?

juniors04

Yeah it has overflow. It comes with 2 sumps, Protein skimmer, external pump, stand, canopy, and acrylic tank. I haft to buy better lights for it. I got a deal 900 bucks!

deejeff442

smokin deal.i am looking for an eight foot tank.found one with a stand with delivery to a warehouse in dallas for $1800 and i thought that was a great deal.
i had my 250 as a fowlr for a couple years and decided to put my 90 reef into it.best thing i have done it looks awesome.
now i have to get more corals and fish.i had an ich outbreak in the tank for over a year and lost some expensive fish achilles tang,goldflake angel,golden puffer, and a few more.so seems the reef fish are less expensive.smaller but cheaper so i figured if i went reef i could spend the cash i usually blow on fish into corals.i did have to add 3 more koralia pumps for the corals though.