Just some random tank pictures

choco

Just for the heck of it, I took some pictures of what it looks like under my tank and found some weird life going on.

choco

Originally Posted by nctarheels
you have a chocolate chip starfish in a reef tank and it doesnt destroy?
Nope, hasn't touched a thing. I am selling it this Saturday anyways but has been very good. I want to get a sandsifting starfish instead though.

nick76

Wow how many peps do u have in there. Im trying to add some corals to my tank but my peps keep ate the hammer frag I put in there. DO u do anything special when adding a coral? any suggestions?

choco

Originally Posted by surfinusa
your tank sure is an amzing one

Thanks. It is slowly coming along.

choco

Originally Posted by Nick76
Wow how many peps do u have in there. Im trying to add some corals to my tank but my peps keep ate the hammer frag I put in there. DO u do anything special when adding a coral? any suggestions?
I have two peppermints in there and none of them bother anything I have. I do nothing special at all when I add corals. In fact, sometimes I don't even acclimate them. My peppermints never bother anything. About once a week, they get lucky and get a big piece of food. Nothing special. I wish I could help you but I have no idea on how to change the personality of a menacing peppermint. Sorry.

gatorwpb

Great tank and amazing photos Choco!! :jumping: Must be a real good camera.
As to the peps, theres no way they eat corals. Either the coral wasnt doing well or they were trying to clean it.

A

agb1

Wow your tank is awesome! You also take grat pics. I have three cameras and cannot for the life of me take clear pictures of my tank...I dont know what im doing wrong! Any advice?

choco

Its probably the camer not you AGB1. What kind of cameras?
ReeFreak, yes I love that hammer. Have had it for about a year now. Mine is actually a slow grower. Oh well.
I will try and get a full tank shot up later. My camera's battery died becuase I forgot to turn it off.

A

agb1

I have a Nikon coolpix 6 megapixal I also have a Casio elixem..that is my newst, it is a terrible camera!!! I have a Cannon Rebel EOS 35 mm...it takes beautiful pics but i just cant seem to get the hang of taking good tank pics..=-( Any suggestions would be great!

choco

I have a cybershot with 7.0 pixels and all I do is take the flash off and put in macro mode, hold it steady and bam. Sometimes I have to take retakes.