just wondering is there an age limit on this forum

btldreef

You know, myself and other mods discussed your age and credentials when you first signed up, and I am a little annoyed to know that we were correct and you got angry with me for constantly questioning your credentials. I'm glad that you did finally fess up, but lying isn't going to get you anywhere in life kid, unless of course you go into politics.

travelerjp98

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLDreef http:///t/387906/just-wondering-is-there-an-age-limit-on-this-forum/80#post_3418134
You know, myself and other mods discussed your age and credentials when you first signed up, and I am a little annoyed to know that we were correct and you got angry with me for constantly questioning your credentials. I'm glad that you did finally fess up, but lying isn't going to get you anywhere in life kid, unless of course you go into politics.
I think he understands that already.

brianbeme80

Right, which that is what I understood Traveler to be commenting on. To me, your post seemed unessasary, but maybe I am confused Ms. Moderator. That is what I was talking about. Now the post was edited and deleted, so I don't know what happened.
What is really shocking to me about all this is the knowledge that people lie on the internet! Oh, what is the Internet coming to?

meowzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianbeme80 http:///t/387906/just-wondering-is-there-an-age-limit-on-this-forum/80#post_3418164
Right, which that is what I understood Traveler to be commenting on. To me, your post seemed unessasary, but maybe I am confused Ms. Moderator. That is what I was talking about. Now the post was edited and deleted, so I don't know what happened.
What is really shocking to me about all this is the knowledge that people lie on the internet! Oh, what is the Internet coming to?
YUP...I agree.....you are confused MR. BEME...if you were around more often, maybe you wouldn't be
IMO this whole thread is a disaster waiting to happen....SOOO....Since I can LOL...I'm gonna end it right here and now