Juv. Emperor Angel Needs Home! (Baltimore)

tankgirl1

OK, everything from my previous listing sold, except the Juv. Emperor Angel who is still homeless. She had 2 interested party's that apparently fell off the face of the earth, therefore she is in QT all alone. I no longer have a tank or happy place for her to live, and she is in desperate need of a new abode.
The LFS will not take her back as they have no return policy. I did communicate the situation, but they were unwaivering.
She is about 6 months old and in excellent health. Never been sick. She looks as though she may start changing soon.
I prefer local pick-up (Baltimore)... I don't like shipping livestock, and am not really comforatble with it. First person to make an offer gets her. I can even deliver if it is not too far.
Someone, please take this sweet, hand-fed Angel baby. She really deserves a good home...
Can send pics on request. THX!!!

pesci

If you would consider shipping (I know you said you didn't want to, but as a last alternative) I would buy here from you at a reasonable price. email me at sdolph@adelphia.net. I live in VA Zip code 24503. (Or if you want to meet half way...) :thinking: