Kent Maxima 4 stage Hook up help

grumpygils

Does any one have this set up. On line manual has inaccuracies. I am hooking mine up with the auto shut off soloinoid. I am way off track. Any good pictures would be most appreciated!. Thxs in advance!
Mc

scsinet

I have this unit so I can help, but I'm not familiar with the solenoid... some pictures of what you have and some explanation of what you are trying to do and where you are stuck would help me.
oh yeah... and there are two Xs... MaXXima. Yeesh.. you wanna get sued?

grumpygils

Originally Posted by SCSInet
I have this unit so I can help, but I'm not familiar with the solenoid... some pictures of what you have and some explanation of what you are trying to do and where you are stuck would help me.
oh yeah... and there are two Xs... MaXXima. Yeesh.. you wanna get sued?

I can always count on you. By the solonoid, I mean the square unit that goes in the membrane unit on top and the opposite end of the waste return. It shuts off the unit when your top off resevoir is full. I will have to take a pic. Give me a few.
Mc

grumpygils

Originally Posted by grumpygils
I can always count on you. By the solonoid, I mean the square unit that goes in the membrane unit on top and the opposite end of the waste return. It shuts off the unit when your top off resevoir is full. I will have to take a pic. Give me a few.
Mc
Yellow Left is raw water in, it goes to the next canistert then into the solonoid. Red is waste. Left canister goes to middle canister, middle canister goes to bottom of solonoid. Blue out of solonoid goes to the end of the membrane and to the DI. Pure water comes out of the DI canister on right. Look ok? Flow seems proper.
Mc

grumpygils

Originally Posted by SCSInet
I'd say this looks good to me. Have you a TDS meter to verify?

No I will have to take some up to the LFS. What I should do is send a sample to my lab. I sell for an environmental testing lab. I used to do that when the lab was local and I would test for everything! Logged it in like it was a QA blind PE sample and they never knew the difference.
Mc