Kid tries to eat a Habanero pepper.

happyvac

Could have at least kept some bread/yogurt/milk on hand.
However, rubbing his eyes was probably as good a solution as any.

autofreak44

haha its kinda funny to read some of the comments below
he's faking
its not that bad
i puree'd habanero and drank it... wasnt so bad
i got habanaro on my (fill in blank) after not washing my hands and going to the bathroom and it hurt like (fill in blank)

reefer545

AS a chef, that is some funny $#!T. I know a few people who have done that, and they couldnt taste for like a week. As well, to the ballgrabber, I have a friend who ended up like you but he rubbed his eyes after eating way too much Habanjero sauce adn ended in the fetal position under a urinal WHITE AS A GHOST. He left in the middle of dinner after lying in the bathroom for over half an hour. We almost called the paramedics, he looked so sick. TOO FUNNY!

T

tizzo

Can we just keep rolling the footage!? I love it, the guy gags, pukes and looks delirious and whoever is filming just keeps on rolling. Now see, THAT'S what I call a camera man!!

adairable

It reminds me of my dad....I know that sounds silly but he used to pay me or my siblings a quarter to eat things. Never anything that serious but you know the usually crazy stuff....kibble, maybe a sardine or two

jennythebugg

my dad is a hospice chaplain and one of his patients gave him a big bag of those
and he asked me to put some in a bag for my uncle...i did it then i washed my hands because ive heard the stories about them, a few hours later rubbed my eye and it swelled up and watered
and burned like crazy cause the oils penetrated my skin... i hate peppers

happyvac

Originally Posted by NigerBang
What a moron...Hab are a little over 1,000,000 scovaul(sp) units...Not the hottest...Just the 2nd..

I thought Habanero was at 400,000-ish...isn't Naga Jolokia the hottest at about 1,000,000?

mr. guitar

I grow Habanero Peppers sometimes. I love them!!!! Just to "wake" myself up I'd pick one and bite into it...basically just for fun. I like hot stuff. I make my own hot spices them them. I have some Habanero Extract upstairs...I don't use that anymore. hahaha. That's the hottest thing I've had...I was in tears. It was GREAT! haha.

shogun323

I used to work an a nice bistro for many years and one morning while prepping my buddy told me to try a "sweet" pepper. I knew it was a habanero but I played tough guy and told him I would eat it anyways. So I did and I spent the next 10 minutes salivating nonstop with my mouth on fire . I think think I even saw the 4th dimension. Good Times!!!!!

reefer545

You should all check out the drunk squirrel on youtube. It ate fermented pumpkins. Watch the one with the tree in the thumbnail. It is too funny.

mr. guitar

Originally Posted by REEFER545
You should all check out the drunk squirrel on youtube. It ate fermented pumpkins. Watch the one with the tree in the thumbnail. It is too funny.
Oh my gosh!!! I saw that last month....HAHAHAHAHA. I couldn't stop laughing.

30-xtra high

one time my brother tried to impress his girlfriend by eating one... he cried like a little school girl, it was pretty funny, but he wasn't as bad as that guy.

reefer545

Originally Posted by 30-xtra high
one time my brother tried to impress his girlfriend by eating one... he cried like a little school girl, it was pretty funny, but he wasn't as bad as that guy.
Crying was probably not any more than a NATURAL reaction. Dont hold it against him, just make fun of him as often as possible. lol.