kobe

bullitr

should kobe stay in l.a.. i loved kobe if he goes to chicago the management is to blame . they should traded bynum for jason kidd none of these will happen. come on bynum his sitting on the bench most of the time. he is just a potential like kwame brown..

mie

I hate em all, bunch of drug dealin, dog fighting, adulteratin,cheatin crybaby fools. Bring back the greats, Drexler, Ainge, porter, Bird, Chamberlin, JORDAN (Portland could have had him
) stupid portland.

jmick

Originally Posted by mie
I hate em all, bunch of drug dealin, dog fighting, adulteratin,cheatin crybaby fools. Bring back the greats, Drexler, Ainge, porter, Bird, Chamberlin, JORDAN (Portland could have had him
) stupid portland.
So you're saying Jordan never cheated on his wife??? Didn't Wilt C. brag about sleeping with 1000's of women and wasn't D. Ainge a cheap shot artest?

jmick

Yes and No. If we have to give up half the team then it's a big NO! I'd love to see the Bulls trade Gordon, T Thomas, Noah and Duhon for him but there is no way that will happen. LA wants star power in return for Kobe and the Bulls lack that (they will not include Deng in the trade).

mie

It is just said that the game is so messed up with crooks and lawbreakers find of like politics.

rylan1

Originally Posted by mie
) stupid portland.

Ainge?
He doesn't neccessarily belong in that category.
Chamberlin does, except for the fact in the context you are referring to he would be a womanizer.
Jordan a gambler...
...no ones perfect... and with all the money and fame.... its very easy to fall or have problems.

rylan1

I'd take him in Cleveland. He's the best player in the league. If LA was smart, they would have put some better players around him and traded Bynum. Kobe is a winner and that is why he wants to leave... seems LA is satisfied with status quo until they can develop Bynum. Kobe is ready to win now. They should have got J Kidd, Garnett, or J O'Neal

dskrezyna

I dont think Kobe will go to Chicago unless Paxon is able to work with the 3-team trade that was mentioned a few days ago. But like others said, the Bulls will not include Deng in the trade, which I whole-heartedly agree with.

skipperdz

Originally Posted by hattrick58
I'd really, really, really like to see him go to Miami.
yea cuz shaq and kobe are such good friends...

hattrick58

If Kobe went to the Heat, they wouldn't be 0-4, he would "motivate" Shaq and on Sundays, he could start for the Dolphins! It's all good!!