20" grey bamboo shark- $200.00
28"+/- brazilian dragon eel-extremely docile- $ 300.00
1 volitan lion-very large-$80.00
1 russels lion-very large-$80.00
blue hippo tang-$70.00
foxface-70.00
engineer goby 12-14 inches- $75
3 large starfish+ cleanup crew and purple urchin for $`100 bucks
i will sell all of the rock at a whole which has ot be over 3-400 pounds but i could be off a bit its mixed live rock all for $ 800 bucks
if i must i will slowly part the rock out if not
the tank stadnd and canopy , refugium, sump, skimmr pumps .. everythign for sale if anyoen is interested email me with offers

psusocr1

hey unleashed, everything is fine but i am moving to florida and will have to start over when i get there!
actually if id ont find a home for the dragon around here iw ill ship him, but i just have to wait and see if someone local will take him first
emails sent out

psusocr1

i wish it was already!
dschnepf1
your mailbox is full and it wont let me send it to you.. clean it out and let me know and ic an send it tommorrow

psusocr1

it still says your mailbox is full, im trying to send this to you.. do you have an AIM name or another email?

turbo21

psu,
i can't remeber what skimmer you had, and how much??
i wish i had room for the grey bamboo. the one i got from stingrayman is doin awesome
we will be starting work on the 600 gal tank soon, but not looking to finish for at least a year. he would make a great addition
let me know on the skimmer
bob
s-typer@hotmail.com

psusocr1

im moving to cocoa beach in florida...
im trying to asellt he whole setup first then aprt out but once i start parting wil let everyoen know prices on skimers, tanks, etc. etc..
any questions on specifics just email me at psusocr@aol.com

kolody117

yo psu!
i am interested in your 20" bamboo shark if you still hve him, i have talked to you before i am in PITTSTON. So you can visit at anytime you like. Get back to me soon at kolody76@comcast.net and we can set something up for this weekend.
Kolody117

turbo21

kolody
thanks for letting me step in front of you for the shark from stingrayman,
he is awesome, if you get the shark from psu good luck
bob