Lets Play a Game! Do you see the Lion?

shogun323

Originally Posted by hot883
Wade, she eas silversides, freeze dried krill, squid cubes, flakes (when I feed the other fish) and bangaii cardinals. Ha! Ok, bad joke.
:hilarious
:hilarious That's great Thanks!!

cwgibson

Originally Posted by hot883
I do have a coral banded shrimp. I have not seen my mithrax crabs in awhile though. Ha! Smallest fish would be my pigmy angel or the mandarin at about little over an inch. Whenever I feed the tangs and angels nori the lion always rushes up and you think oh no there goes a fish but she has never bothered them.
i have a flame and a mandarin as well, i also have a couple of firefish and a cleaner and fire shrimp. like i said i do have 2 other tanks i could put him in but would have to set them up in the garage due to space. i would really like him in my big tank. oh and by the way i traded 2 of my pairs of clowns in for my juvi queen and blue tang; they are both doing great.

hot883

Originally Posted by cwgibson
i have a flame and a mandarin as well, i also have a couple of firefish and a cleaner and fire shrimp. like i said i do have 2 other tanks i could put him in but would have to set them up in the garage due to space. i would really like him in my big tank. oh and by the way i traded 2 of my pairs of clowns in for my juvi queen and blue tang; they are both doing great.
Good luck with the new additions.
Every fish is different. i had a queen juvi that only lived 1 month and she ate everything I offered but did not bother corals at all. My new one did pick on some corals but is a model citizen now.
Honestly, I would love to have another dwarf fuzzy. And I am sure that if I ever see one like "Murphs" then i will get it. What ever you decide on the fuzzy, good luck my friend. Wonderful addition but I am not telling you what to do. Ha! (don't want ya mad at me if it doesn't work)

cwgibson

well the atl blue is doing great, but the queen wont eat. she looks healthy and is picking at my rock but she wont come out when i feed. hasnt touched any coral yet.

hot883

well the atl blue is doing great, but the queen wont eat. she looks healthy and is picking at my rock but she wont come out when i feed. hasnt touched any coral yet.
Ok, so soak your food in garlic, just a couple of drops. What other tangs do you have? The atl. is a schooling tang and will not last long if they are alone.

hot883

Originally Posted by starship
I can't find him, help, where is he?
In the first pic. look behind the feathers on the featherduster to the right of the tangs.

cwgibson

well ive seen her eat now, she is just very shy and hardly ever comes out of the lr. she is really a beautiful fish. how big do they get before they begin to change?

hot883

well ive seen her eat now, she is just very shy and hardly ever comes out of the lr. she is really a beautiful fish. how big do they get before they begin to change?
You are talking about the queen? I think about 4"-5" or so.