Looking for RO DI unit have questions

juiced_rl

I am looking at this unit but I am new to RODI units can someone give some insite if this unit will work.
Use most reliable name brand TFC (made in U.S.A.) Reverse Osmosis membrane
Include a GAC polishing post-filter AFTER the DI media to improve taste, odor and color
Combination unit, built in DI + RO system for ultra pure water use, that's double protection for you
Can be installed to any fresh water source for your aquarium and drinking water
Also for any application requiring ultra pure water like Reef, Aquarium, hydroponics, humidifier and jewelry cleaning
High technology to deliver the greatest quality water you deserve
Installs under your sink and works as a regular drinking water system, just turn the valves on and you have pure water
Easy to install this system, just like replacing a kitchen faucet
No more bottles of water to carry home
Your fish will say this is the best
Removes 99% of all Sodium, aluminum, lead, copper, arsenic, mercury, calcium, phosphate, iron, magnesium, zinc, chloride
, nitrate, silicate, cyanide, sulphide, nickel, silver, bicarbonate, manganese, ammonium, barium, chromium and Phosphates
Removes 99% of all bacteria from your water
Water Purity Reference: (1.)Tap or well water(300 PPM), (2.)After RO system(20 PPM), (3.)After DI filter(0.01~ 3 PPM)

steelgluer

Yes that looks like the one on flebay
If it is I think his shipping is very high for something that can be sent for 15.00....

snowman

I have never wrote on this site so I be making a fool out of myself, I had system installed in my home for my reef tank One caution when they hooked it up they had the waste or bad water going in my tank. After 6 to 7 months and spending money on getting rid of Hair alage I had my water tested and was showing 1500 ppm bad going in my tank. Once the proper pluming was done no more hair alage. CHECK THE WATER BEFORE THEY OR WHO EVER SETS IT UP. Good luck great idea. The Snowman.