Maroon acting funny

emonemo

I introduced a Singapore Angel and a Maroon into my cycled 20gl about a week ago.
Ive got live sand and live rock, and the tank was "guarded" by 3 domino damsels and a yellow dams.
The dominos are now back at the LFS, but i kept the yellow since he was super chill and just kinda "hangs out".
The singapore angel found a spot and is pretty much at home now, but my maroon clown, although eating well, and active, seems to be a bit weird right now.
When the lights are on he is at the tip TOP of the tank almost 99% of the time, just doing laps. When lights go out he goes and hangs out with the angel by a bunch of rocks near the heater under the powerhead.
Lights on again, back to nascar mode..
Im using a 19w 50/50 that is running at 6500k.
Should I be doing something else. All my water specs are right where they need to be.
should i be doing something with iodine, stront?, molybdenum?, calcium?
im a noob, so any advice would be great.

ice4ice

You say you have a 20 gallon tank with the angel, maroon clown, and a yellow damsel ?!?!
If you do in fact have a 20 gallon tank : find yourself a bigger tank !!
First off - the Singapore angelfish is a large angelfish. Get rid of him. He will outgrow the 20G sooner than you think.
Secondly, The Maroon clownfish will get to about 6 inches when fully grown. Very aggressive clownfish species.