Mass disaster!!!

velbar

Thank you to everyone for your responces. I am not going anywhere away from the forums or the site.
I did reset the entire tank, except for all My live rock. I did add new sand and substrate and did a complete drain, scrape, scrub, refill and let it sit for about 5-6 weeks now.
I am going to start back out with easy corals and one or two fish so there is some moving life in the tank also.
As of 3 days ago I have mushrooms in the tank and they appear to be doing well, stretching out and occasionally closing up. in a few days I am expecting more snails to help keep the green moss at bay and the tanks bio maintained.
I am restarting with the mushrooms and some zoo's along with My families favorite a clown fish.
I obviously made a mistake wanting to add the Sea horses even though I was thinking that the tank size would allow them their own area more or less.
the only anemone that was in the tank was accounted for so it did not get run through one of the power heads but thank you for that knowledge of what could happen if they do.
for those that asked I have a combination metal halide and the purple glow flouro;s (name escapes My brain right now cause I am chaperoning a teenage halloween party)