MattieJ. Where are the pics

I would love to see the pics of this 18000 gal aquarium. That is about the size of a pool correct????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

mattiej

Yes basically it is a pool. Just a very special pool that has been my labor of love for many years. Sorry about the lack of posting or the pics, I have very busy lately with work and helping a friend set up an indoor Koi pond(tried to get him into salts-not much interest). Hopefully soon I will have the time to get something up for all.
All ctitters are doing well and have a very happy owner.

D

daniel411

Yep, really can't wait Mattiej
Hey Joe, hows your setup going? Have you had any changes done to it?

mattiej

FYI I am trying to put the finishing touches on an MSN group that is all about my shark pool, tanks, and general info about working at a public aquarium. It will be TheSharkMan. I am hoping to launch it sometime next week. Would have been up sooner but that damn work thing, oh well guess need to pay bills.:p

Daniel, I guess everything is going pretty much the same. We just had out little baby girl so I have been a little preoccupied. My zebra eel is starting to get pretty aggresive though. I was feeding him the other day and he bit the end of my feeding stick off. I hope he doesn't choke on it. I'll try to get so updated pics soon. I am still having some problems with my smoothhound. He is still swimming up and down and he is eating fine but he is not as agressive as he used to be. He is also looking kinda skinny. I am gonna give him some medicine and see if that helps. Let me know how your tanks are doing and get me some pics. Thanx, Joe:p

D

daniel411

Originally posted by Joe Hildreth
We just had out little baby girl so I have been a little preoccupied.

I imagine so! Congradulations!

armageddon

Joe, I had the same thing happen with my SFE. He bit the end of my feeding stick off and a piece of wood about an inch long was in his stomach for a week. I was really worried that he would die, but i guess he spit the piece out...i found it out on the sandbed. That was a couple months ago and he is doing great now. Best of luck.

Thats crazy HUH, I had another problem the other day. My smoothhound got stuck in a rock and all I could do is let nature cut its corse. I was hoping he could get out himself but that was not the case and he didn't make it. He was not the sharpest tool in the shed anyway. All he did was swim up and down with his head pocking out of the water. It was the strangeest thing I have ever seem adn someone else told me theirs did the same thing. At one point in his life he got to the point where he was rubbing off the end of his nose and it looked really bad and them one day he just stoppoed doing it and it heald back. I love the looks of them and would love to get another one when shark season comes again so I do reccommend them. I AM STILL WAITING ON THE PICS MATTIEJ. I have never seem a tank that big except for the ones in the Mandalay in Vegas. That is a dream come true. Good luck everyone.