My new additions

jacknjill

me and hopkins mostly go to the pet and hobby shop off of reynolda rd andi also stop by world wide aquariums off of silas creek and peters creek parkway.

jayc

I mostly go to Aqumains fish world in Greensboro. I heard theres one in K-ville, The Aquarium Center thats purty good. I'm going to go there sometime.
Josh

jayc

All yea sorry it took so long to reply. I had to go for a little while. I go back to school tomarrow. That sucks! lol
Josh

jacknjill

awesome, i have heard some good things and some bad things about aquamains. how do you like it? ive also seen the one one in kernersville in the phonebook but ican get my dad to take me that far. (greensboro or k-ville lol)
p.s. i start school tomorrow also

jayc

I like them alot! Most of the staff are very educated and know what there talking about. They have told me not to buy somethings that they knew wouldnt have made it in my tank. Just reciently they had a 22nd aniversery sale. They had lots of stuff for real cheap, free reef siminars, and they had a drawling for a 76gal half circle aquarium ( with everything needed to setup a saltwater aquarium). Sadly I didnt win.
The only thing I dont like about them is there prices on drygoods are kinda expensive.
What about yours do u like them?