Need advice to sell my aquarium

wthomprn

Good evening everyone, I need advice. I am attempting to sale my 65 gallon marine aquarium. I have attempted to place it in the classified at Salt Water Fish but because I do most of my research here locally in Michigan and not a member of 10 communities (which I think is crazy) and have bought fish, corals and supplies at SWF, I am not allowed to advertise my set up. So I am hoping that other members can give me some advise as to where to advertise. Please PM me and thank you,

ilovemytank

WoW ?!? did they really edit my reply above ???? I didn't put ----. Why would they edit that ? They allowed craigslist. I'll try again E and two letters than Y. I won't tell you that the middle letters are B and A. Good luck. They definatley don't hold high prices though.

nofish

you only had to get 50 post to sell items here.Thats why "they" lock it out. Try to give advise on the boards, to get the post up. ID things...u know?

Originally Posted by wthomprn
http:///forum/post/2778978
Good evening everyone, I need advice. I am attempting to sale my 65 gallon marine aquarium. I have attempted to place it in the classified at Salt Water Fish but because I do most of my research here locally in Michigan and not a member of 10 communities (which I think is crazy) and have bought fish, corals and supplies at SWF, I am not allowed to advertise my set up. So I am hoping that other members can give me some advise as to where to advertise. Please PM me and thank you,