need help asap anemone

slpcamaro

I have a bubble tip rose anemone that is basically dropped to the size of a large eraser, very little color and no tenicles. Long story short have a 180 tank, tank levles are great, anemone about 8 months ago before chiller was in, tank got to 84 degrees got a chiller next day it went down hill after that. My sister put it in her 24 gallon to try to bring it back, needless to say i should have checked in she didn't pay it any attention now he's in bad shape. Redid the 180 looks great total reef tank now and trying to bring the little guy back. He's found a spot in the light and i've been feeding him cyclopeeze through a surenge and holding some mysis on him till he eats it any thing else i should be doing to try to save this little guy.

slpcamaro

this is the whole tank just starting over i know need alot more rock

this is the area he's chillin on, he's on the middle rock

this is him on that rock to get an idea of how bad.

ibew41

need exact #s on water tests also how long has the tank been running and what lights do you have

shyfish

Anemones do this. It is how they "clear" themselves. He will come back out just relax.
When an anemone bites the dust they look like snot.

slpcamaro

i'm gonna get my water retested today so I will post those up soon. sorry of not replying yesterday i seceted the box for email alerts on the post none were sent so i didn't think anyone responded. But everything else in the tank is doing great heres some zois i just got yesterday and some i've had in for a few weeks they look better in my tank then they did at the store.
these have been in for a few weeks

these are the news about 15 mins after being in opened right up

here's what he looked like most of yesterday he seems to come out more when the lights are off. but he doesn't move and i'm not about to move him in this condition

also lights are 8 3ft t5's he seems to not like the light sometimes.

slpcamaro

ph- 8.02
salanity- 1.027 a little high gonna put some Ro to fix that
alk-8
cal-500
nitrates are spiked at 40 had few fish die the last two days somethings attacking them or eating them set a trap lastnight with some silver sides another reason its hi silversides sitting in the trap all night.
but i don't see anything off enough to be hurting the little guy, i tried feeding again today just some cyclapees i tried holding mysis for him yesterday he would hold on for a lil while then let go not sure if he's too weak or what. He has no tentacles to hold on. When i was feeding the cyclapees it looked like he'd eat some then he'd spit out like a red ball a few minutes later.

ibew41

how long have the nitrates been over 20?on my tank if they get near 20 my anems start to close