Need help NOw!! Like right now

treybomb

okay well im leaving to get cleanup crew for my 20 gal FO
what should i get
im definetely getting one cleaner shrimp
and what cleanup crew should i get
i might get a cc star too...

treybomb

please.........................................................................................

T

tizzo

Since you are getting a fish only, and assuming that your fish are all gonna be "snail safe", if your tank is already established, I'd add about 25 snails. If it's a new tank, I'd add about 10 snails, then more later. Regular turbos, not mexican turbos.
If you have your LR then an emerald crab is always beneficial, and if you wanna do hermits, the scarlet ones are nice. Just remember to get extra shells. They are good for food that drops to the bottum of the tank. Even if you get 5, that would be enough.

reefman22

several hermits, a few turbo snails, a shrimp or two and that will be good to start. hope u havent left yet
REEF

T

thomas712

All I want to know is where are you going to go at 9:00pm to pick up a cleanup crew.?

treybomb

Originally Posted by Thomas712
All I want to know is where are you going to go at 9:00pm to pick up a cleanup crew.?
SORRY FOR DIGGING THIS UP BUT I BROKE MY COLLARBONE AND COULDNT RESPOND...
I WENT AT 7 ACTUALLY
I GOT 4 TURBOS
5 NASSARIUS AND 4 OF SOME OTHER KND
I ALSO GOT A CLEANER SHRIMP BUT THAT JUST DIED!! :mad: $30!!!! :mad:
IS MY CREW GOOD ENOUGH

treybomb

I Know But My Normal Fish Store Was Out Of Them(they Had Em For 15) And I Thought My Fish Had Ich Do I Was In A Rush

C

civileng68

Originally Posted by treybomb
I Know But My Normal Fish Store Was Out Of Them(they Had Em For 15) And I Thought My Fish Had Ich Do I Was In A Rush

Patience patience. Don't buy a shrimp out of any desperation. It can wait a day or so.
You really got ripped off. I would NEVER shop at that store again.
I got my cleaner for $17.00 and that was probably a couple dollars over. $30? No way!
If your cleaner died so quick, you should "try" to get an in store credit. You may get it, you may not. Most stores have a case by case policy.
If your cleaner died so quickly you may want to check your water parameters. They may be VERY high in areas they shouldn't be. When I first got into the SW Tank hobby I rushed and had my damzels and cleaner die.
I then started from scratch. Waited well over a month after getting LR and everything going and have not had one thing die since except a clown that did a suicide jump.

rberhow

Don't feel bad, cleaners are normally 30-40 here too. One thing I have noticed is that shrimp are much more fragile then they appear. How long did you acclimate him for? Don't rush them, I have learned the hard way, trust me.