New Adddition to my Collection!

crypt keeper

This is a really rare snake actually. Its called a Purple Super Tiger Albino reticulated Python. Not many people have one of these snakes. I got it off a guy who had no idea what he had, needed to get rid of the snake and needed money. I will picked him up.

crypt keeper

5 with two more on hold with a deposit. Im waiting for the breeder to add some size to them before I get them. I dont like babies. They are a pain in the butt.

crypt keeper

LOL. Well sorta. The Super Tiger Morph is a highly sought after snake. This guy has everything you would ever want in a snake if you like snakes. The other snake is a Purple Tiger Albino. Its snake that many people get to try and make the snake I own. I now have both with only a need for 1.

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by lovethesea
http:///forum/post/3279325
ugh......why can't you collect baseball cards

Yes! Or Beenie Babies, or Porcelin Figurines, or anything but snakes....

Sorry, I about stepped on large Rattler at the golf course yesterday, damn thing almost gave me a heart attack.

crypt keeper

you didnt kill it did ya? That thing would messed you up had you stepped on it. I dont mess with Venom. Not worth the risk. You will get bit one day. Its not a matter of if its when. The destruction those animals can do is unreal. I will take my chances with a 15 foot snake anyday of the week.

kjr_trig

To say "almost stepped on it" might be a slight exageration, but about 8 feet from stepping on it is close enough!!! We also get Bull Snakes out here (some call them Gopher Snakes), no venom, but they get quite large and very grumpy, had about an 8 footer that went under our cart one day, didn't want to come out either. They have the same coloration as a Rattlesnake.
And no, we don't kill them. If our Superintendant is around, he has a self made "snake catcher" he catches them and takes them away from the course a few hundred hundred yards and lets them go.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/3279481
To say "almost stepped on it" might be a slight exageration, but about 8 feet from stepping on it is close enough!!! We also get Bull Snakes out here (some call them Gopher Snakes), no venom, but they get quite large and very grumpy, had about an 8 footer that went under our cart one day, didn't want to come out either. They have the same coloration as a Rattlesnake.
And no, we don't kill them. If our Superintendant is around, he has a self made "snake catcher" he catches them and takes them away from the course a few hundred hundred yards and lets them go.
Why not, Rattle snake is a tasty dish...