New Blue Hippo Tang Wont Eat

S

smartorl

Wow, Burrito a four or five inch Sailfin, in addition to a Blue Hippo in a tank your size?

dmanatee

Out of curiosity how is the tang doing? Just curious. I have been looking into getting one myself and I have been reading every post and article I can find on them.
I hope its well and eating. Also dried or fresh algae sheets.
Didn't mean to interrupt your post...

burrito

My Salfin Tang is doing great :) eat every thing o-o mostly live rock ^^ not to be mean but this thread need to be closed the hippo has eaten lol

S

smartorl

Yep, curiosity killed the cat........I also rubberneck at auto accidents. I am my own worst enemy.........

muma

Gucci shoeshas altered styles like men gucci shoes,Gucci boots and Gucci Womens Boots.Gucci Womens Boots are so air-conditioned and personalize.Men Gucci shoesare actual accepted in 2009,and it is additionally be a cool brilliant in 2010 in the appearance world.Appearance and accepted architecture mix with Awakening appearance elements accomplish these cheap Gucciawakening shoes the archetypal of the family.
Air Jordanshad been a adherent of sports additional the establishing of that new band was declared to accent that period.Jordan Shoesseems to be the antidote to our office job lives.html">Air jordan 1,air jordan forcebroke ground for many different aspects of Jordan shoe line.These air jordan 2011Derek Jeter at the moment are awash over the net.Now Jordan heel bootsis one of the most famous shoe brands in the international shoe markets.

mjm889

my blue hippo tang is doing good eating sheets of algae like crazy swims around and doesnt hide as much. He still doesnt go after meaty foods at all, hopefully this will change soon