New clown pics at 12 weeks old

oceana

just a few new clown pics from our latest batch. love these little guys. been tons of fun and learning a ton as well. been great for the kids to.

oceana

Originally Posted by vi3tb0i
nice hey oceana can i have some rotifer?

you might as well call FAF and order some. it would be cheaper.

bronco300

those are sooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!! now the only thing i'm waiting for are zoo frags,lololol ***)

oceana

haha yea yea yea . the sad part is right after i read that today i had just finished breaking up our newest shippment. lol i must have fragged 10 entire rocks and i did not take a single pic lol. next shippment later in the month i will be sure to do it.
it wont be a long one thats for sure. nothing to it really.

E

exile415

nice pics oceana,they look so cute. About how many inches are they ? They look reallly small.

addicted2

OMG!!! Clown Lover! Clown Lover! .....They are so cute!....... Ya know...It's posts like this that keep people like me in such an pathetic addictive state.
I am powerless.
I'm in love I tell ya. One day, you will see baby clown pics under my posts. :) Life is good

oceana

Originally Posted by exile415
nice pics oceana,they look so cute. About how many inches are they ? They look reallly small.

they are hardly up to 1/2 inches yet let alone whole inches lol. the youngest ones are under 1/4 inch. very very tiny

bronco300

Originally Posted by oceana
haha yea yea yea . the sad part is right after i read that today i had just finished breaking up our newest shippment. lol i must have fragged 10 entire rocks and i did not take a single pic lol. next shippment later in the month i will be sure to do it.
it wont be a long one thats for sure. nothing to it really.

haha, figures
thats ok, i can wait, even if there isnt much to it, i want to do it right without killing them or anything :joy: