new job/corals/ and other good deals you wont believe. oh and a quick question?

clown316

Alright so today is the big day. I turned 16 at exactly 4:07 AM. It was a good day let me tell you. I went to the lfs to pick up some coral frags i had on hold there ( got them for free, but i have a question about that a little later). So I have known the owner there for a while now.. and guess what.. HE HANDS ME A JOB APPLICATION. and this made my day. Not only that... but he tells me... if i mop the store floor 5 times... i can pick ANY CORAL OUT OF THE ENTIRE STORE AT NO COST. THATS RIGHT. I MOP.. I GET ANY CORAL AT ANY COST FOR FREE. so YAY
. BUT.... i have a candy cane coral and a hammer coral at the store waiting... problem is.. i have the biocube.. the lighting kinda sucks big time. so i dont think these corals will really thrive under my lighting. SO the owner says he will let me trade them for another coral.. w/e frags/full size coral i want (within reason). Probably a good idea to trade them or what? but anyways my day was.. well..

sharkbait9

Congrats 16 yo,
I remember those days. Sounds like a nice gig, don't get taken advantage of and don‘t take advantage of a good thing either.
Broken pieces of coral equal Coral frags out the wazoo

sigmachris

Hammer will be fine...candy canes should do OK. Happy Birthday and be safe on the roads if the license is coming this week too.