New Pick up!

crypt keeper

Not your run of the mill Reticulated Python. Its called a Purple Albino Tiger Retic. I wouldnt say its rare but its not common if that makes any sense. Gorgeous pattern. The purple gets washed out by crappy cameras. I would love to find somebody with a great camera to take pics. Andy is actually going to pick it up for me and we are going to try and make babies together. I think

Anyway. 8 foot Male. I sent money out for it. Barring any disasters and Andy doesnt steals him LOL. He will be here in about a month or so.
This is him smaller.

Now.

meowzer

Not a snake lover, but very pretty color
LOL...when I saw the title..I was thinking you got a new truck ;)

crypt keeper

As they grow their colors fade. The bigger pics have a flash which makes it even worse. Is it as vibrant when born no. No animal really is. But its way more than weak lavenders lol

reefraff

Originally Posted by crypt keeper
http:///forum/post/3257319
As they grow their colors fade. The bigger pics have a flash which makes it even worse. Is it as vibrant when born no. No animal really is. But its way more than weak lavenders lol
I like how there is more red in that one so it looks more orange.

aw2x3

I'll try to get some pics, with my Nikon D80, when I pick him up.
I'm excited to get him and it's not even my snake. lol
Hopefully, with the expensive babies we make, we can make a post next year called "New pickup" and it'll actually be a new truck. lol

D

deadly_legend

thats one hell of a snake! i love the yellow on him tbh :) i can't wait to see the babies you two produce!

crypt keeper

thats a big garder snake. I have held a 16 foot burmese. My biggest retic was just about 14 feet before I had to sell her. That was 10 years ago