New Pics Of My Tank Tonight....2months Old 90 Gallon...show Me Yours!

razoreqx

naso are great tangs as well. Hes just going to get really big on you so make sure you keep in mind you'll need a bigger tank over the next few years. I think you made a good choice.

ohiorn67

by the way Razor, where are you in Columbus, used to live there just 4 years ago..........don't miss it.....

razoreqx

lol ... I live on the West side of Columbus. I use to live in Cincinnati for about 5 years. I went to college at UC.

murph145

thats true i feed my fish once in the morning some brine and mysis shrimp then once in the evening a cube of formula 1 or 2 i alternate that way they get som algae diet in the evening...
doing that has worked out much better he has recovered pretty much 90% of the light spots that occurred in the beggining

A

andretti

Nice tank; I love 90s. I like how tall and deep they are. I had one before my 125 and now wish I would have kept it. But you know how this hobby is....bigger is better right! If a 90's good, then a 125 will be great; not! Don't get me wrong, I love my tanks it's just everytime I see a 90, they look so perfect.:notsure:

ohiorn67

why not post a pic of your tank!! I almost got a 125.. I think next year will go for a 150...just like what I have but longer.

puffer32

Just wanted to tell you I love your tank. I can almost feel your enthusium and excitement. I am about to start a cycle on a 75 gal and hope it looks like your 90, my only regret is I know I will regret not getting a larger tank! LOL. I have a reccessed tank and can probably upgrade to something larger as long as its 48 in, it can be wider and still fit in the opening. You sound as excited over the hobby as i am. I had 4 salt tanks yrs ago and had to give them all up, (the hobby has really changed since then) but I know the hobby is very addicting. My fiance is going crazy with my enthusium, he is trying to learn and be apart of my addiction. Good luck, and keep us informed on changes and additions.