new tunze controller and tank (pics)

btwk12

had a lfs goin out of buisness today picked up a tunze 7095 wavemaker and 2 tunze 6101 powerheads. also got a 30 gal cube/stand and 75 watt mh set up, and new bulb for lamp. got all this plus 40 lbs lr for $420
the tunze are obviously not for the 30 gal lol they are going to take place for all my koralia's in my 100 gal reef. have not set anything up yet not had time but will try to get pics asap!!!!!!

sweatervest13

Quote:
Originally Posted by btwk12 http:///forum/thread/385601/new-tunze-wave-maker#post_3382306
had a lfs goin out of buisness today picked up a tunze 7095 wavemaker and 2 tunze 6101 powerheads. also got a 30 gal cube/stand and 75 watt mh set up, and new bulb for lamp. got all this plus 40 lbs lr for $420
the tunze are obviously not for the 30 gal lol they are going to take place for all my koralia's in my 100 gal reef. have not set anything up yet not had time but will try to get pics asap!!!!!!
Good pick ups. Pretty good deal at $420.00. Show us some pics. What are you planning on doing with the cube? Any ideas yet?

btwk12

i plan on using the cube for all my lower flow corals and maybe put a bta in there and make my 100 gal all sps i am in the process of getting the cube up and the tunze's with controller are bad a$$ i'm sure i will have to pklay with it for a while to get it right where i want them

bullitr

7095 is a controller
Not a wave maker
TUNZE 6215 is !
Also the 6101 is a great powerhead it may or may not still warranttu but roger from TUNZE USA o
Is the best !

kiefers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullitr http:///forum/thread/385601/new-tunze-wave-maker#post_3382984
7095 is a controller
Not a wave maker
TUNZE 6215 is !
Also the 6101 is a great powerhead it may or may not still warranttu but roger from TUNZE USA o
Is the best !
okay..... hello, I will be sending you a check and would like some of those tunz wavemakers and maybe some controllers..... oh oh and how about some ......oh crap, brain fart. send address..... Lol....

btwk12

still needs some more lr, and i really dont like the color of the mh's. so i am gonna get some all blue leds, the strip kind that just clip to the side of the tank for some color.the tank was set up when i got it so no cycle yet, so i threw some xenia in there to see how it would do it's been in there since yesterday morning and it's doin fine. im still going to wait a while before i take all my lps out of my 100 gal. this just turned into a very expensive project now all the space that i will have left in my 100 gal is going to have to be filled with sps lol!!!