New Video

psusocr1

so i have had all of my fish since i started the hobby and its to the point where they all are conditioned to know when they are getting food.. this is a short videao just to show everyoen that once i open my canopy ... they know its dinner time! i think its really funny...
and yes my shark just gets more and more aggressive as he grows, but only during feeding...hes kind of a pian in the butt
yes, i do have a cyano problem that im trying ot take care of as well.. and once i catch my racoon butterfly he will be goigng back to the pet store since his work is done!
sorry my glass and tank is soo dirty
ENJOY

psusocr1

chilwil84 in all the chaos does anything ever slam into one of the lions
the shark does all the time, but nothign seems to ever bother him
maelv That is a cool video, how big of a tank is it?
300 gallon DT 100 gallon sump/refugium

S

shark bait

Wow they do go nuts. The shark is very active. That is one full tank.

psusocr1

DeMartini cool video. How big is that shark going to get?
hes almost full grown ... they get 28 inches and hes already pushing the 20" +/- mark.
shark bait Wow they do go nuts. The shark is very active. That is one full tank.
my shark usually lays in his cave all day , sometimes he will swim to his oher cave other than that hes not very active at all except for at night when he thinks hes hunting, then he swims around alot as well.
for the most part my eel and shark although somewhat active makes my tank look empty 99% of the time
meanteen that tank is Crazy all the fuish r so energetic
they arent half as active or crazy regularly... that just happens when they know its feeding time!

garnet13aj

That's sweet! It looked like a really small tank, until you panned about 3X the length originally shown. Sweet collection.

psusocr1

thanks for the compliments..
it looks small until you realize the shark is 20 inches and the eel is about 26 and you watch them swim.. they have plenty of room!

goodwin9

Another nice video. I was hoping that we were going to see you feed them by hand again. Have you gotten the new ray? Can't wait to see it

psusocr1

hey guys
no my bullseye is stillw aiting for me,, im making sure he is eating well and aslo treating for cyano right now so i dont want to put him in yet.. i should have him within a week or so though.. iw ill show pics asap