NFL PLAYOFFS

stdreb27

Well, I have no qualms the Igles got creamed by something called a seahawk. giggggiiitttyyyy. And well, that raven's steelers game was AWESOME right up to the very end. I'm thrilled that the Pat's are out, those dang cheaters. Thoughts?

meowzer

I am also glad that NE is out.....I hate them as much as my husband does....LOL....also can not stand Philadelphia either.....so I was glad at their demise also
Not sure who I want...I know I HATE Pittsburgh even more then the rest....so I would want either the Bears or Ravens I guess

J

jstdv8

Tired of the Steelers.
Pissed because I'm a Vikings fan and both the bears AND the packers get to play the championship game. that's gotta be rare

aquaknight

The thought of Big Ben possibly having just as many Superbowl rings as Brady, when Brady's been in the league considerably more years, is quite interesting.

ironeagle2006

Pulling for the Bears tat way the IDIOTS in Denver can go we got rid of Cutler for Orton who we BENCHED. We are not even in the freaking Playoffs he has a chance to make the Superbowl next week. That and I can not stand the freaking Packers hoping we get a repeat of their Meltdown game from early this year were they had 19 Penalties against the Bears.

J

jstdv8

have to admit, that trade for cutler was looking pretty good for Denver until this year. The pick monster was really after him last year behind that horific O-line
Mike Tice is the man for what he did for you guys.

ironeagle2006

I just Grin when I see who we have as our Coahes anymore 2 Defensive GURO's and then Mike Tice the man that Created the Greatest Show on Turf and he is Recreating it pretty Well on Shoulder Field pretty well. Then Throw in Devon Hester into the mix and it is tough Choice kick it out of Bounds and giveus Field Position or kick it to hhim and risk him everytime he touches it LIGHTING THE SCOREBOARD.

brianbeme80

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironeagle2006 http:///forum/thread/383254/nfl-playoffs#post_3350836
I just Grin when I see who we have as our Coahes anymore 2 Defensive GURO's and then Mike Tice the man that Created the Greatest Show on Turf and he is Recreating it pretty Well on Shoulder Field pretty well. Then Throw in Devon Hester into the mix and it is tough Choice kick it out of Bounds and giveus Field Position or kick it to hhim and risk him everytime he touches it LIGHTING THE SCOREBOARD.
I strained my reading muscle on this... Where is Shoulder Field?

ironeagle2006

Give me a little slack will you I am recovering from a level 2 concussion alright. Try bouncing your head off Concrete for 4 minutes and see if you can spell nicely the next day.

brianbeme80

4 minutes? Who are you, Ralph Wiggam? What ever you were doing, you were probably doing it wrong.
I'm only kidding, I hope you are alright.
Go Stillers!

ironeagle2006

Used to them anymore. Feel like crap normally for a day or so UNLESS like yesterday I play slam my head into Hard Objects Like Furniture Concrete or worst one was that TV I went thru.

ironeagle2006

I heard worse from Satan aka my EX-Wife that I left behind in WI. So trust me I have a VERY AND I MEAN VERY THICK SKIN. I called stuff that if I posted here would get me banned. IIRC one time I was called a Female Elephant Self Pleasure Device that vibrated. I hope that is kid Friendly enough for the Mods. She called me stuff like that all the time.