oceanic 140 aggressive tank

puffer24/7

i just set the tank up today so it is still very very cloudy the first pic is the stand and canopy and the rest of the tank let me know what u think posted in aggressive fish got mistakin

puffer24/7

its actually just over 150 but some pieces are big as u can see i will take pics tommorow when it is more clearer than what it is the uv should clear it up in no time and i also have a little more work to do first i am getting moonlights and 4 96 watt lights instead of the 2 long ones that i have

puffer24/7

thank u very much i plan on having a panther grouper a blue face angel a naso tang and a yellow belly puffer what do u think

blue20051

I like the panther grouper and naso tang. The other two im not a big fan lol. Thats just me though. What about a lionfish? i have a dwarf/zebra lionfish.

aw2

Keep in mind to get the fish as juveniles, if you're going to get them. With that fish list, you'll have to upgrade in about a year.
EDIT: In the second pic, it looks like you already have a fairly large Panther Grouper, on the right. Is that what I'm seeing?

blue20051

You can get a dwarf instead of the bigger lionfish. Just dont put any other fish that will fit into their mouth and you should be fine. I dont know if the other fishes will harass the lion or not. I heard that tangs or triggers dont get along with lions.(not sure but thats what i heard). Maybe someone can help me out here?

blue20051

Originally Posted by AW2
Keep in mind to get the fish as juveniles, if you're going to get them. With that fish list, you'll have to upgrade in about a year.
EDIT: In the second pic, it looks like you already have a fairly large Panther Grouper, on the right. Is that what I'm seeing?
Im seeing the samething also. Looks like a pretty big grouper.

puffer24/7

it is indeed a panther grouper but it is not mine it is the lfs's he told me to hang on to it for about 2 weeks which i dont mind it gives me some experience with what it will be like plus he is giving me on for free for taking care of it and he is the one who gave me the food for it dont worry about the tank i bought it when it was setup from a friend who litterally lives 5 mins away he should be ok right? the reason why i am taking care of him for this long is that the lfs is having a new tank put in in place of the old acrylic one they had they are switching to glas bc there were to many scracthes on the acryclic

puffer24/7

i would say he is about 2 feet in length maybe a little bit more i will take a pic of him tommorow when it clears up he is strong as anything though

harndog

It sure looks like it but surley he is not that carless. That is a brand new tank.
Edit (well under the circumstance guess I can see your point puffer.)