ok reef junkies lets see your zoos!!!!!

clown52

Can anyone tell me what kind of zoos they have?? These are much nicer than anything at my LFS. Did you get them from SWF.com? If so what are they?

sweetreef

awsome zoos nm and nas:D I got lucky with one set of my zoos i went to buy some live rock and i got this one piece put it in the tank and all these zoos just started popping out it was awsome find 15 bux for the 3 pound rock:D

T

tizzo

Zoos are real nice in pics...up close, but in my tank, you barely see them unless someone points them out.:rolleyes:

sweetreef

nmreef that bleeny you have i have one too everytime i stick my hand in the tank he bites me and he bites me he is a little mean little fish no matter what iam doing moving a rock etc he lets me have it...lol

shawnts106

I love zoos, they are one of the few soft corals that come in soooo many color Varities!... But I have a question, I just moved mine, they are brown with a neon green center, and they are reallly taking a long time to get back to how they were before.. I moved them just slightly upward a bit... about 3 inches up from before! and its been 4 days now and they still are open like they were... why is this?

nas19320

It may be because the change in intensity of lighting. Is the flow different at all? The one thing that I have found that zoa's really respond to is good flow.

sweetreef

i would give them a little more time and if the dont snap out of it in week move them back down to where they where when they where doing good....

shawnts106

NO it wouldnt be the lighting, and yes they have med/high flow... and as far as moving them back.. I cant LOL, I redid my aquarium, thats why they got moved to begin with... but I might be able to see if they would like another spot.. they are opening but not all big and nice like they were before... they are open good just not as good as before... so they just may be still aclimating to this new spot!

liverock27

Great Pics!! I just finished setting up my reef tank(took a couple of months, but it is done) and I was wondering if yall had any advice for healthy and happy zoos.
Thanks

sweetreef

cool live rock its a awsome hobby to get into as far as healthy zoos its all in your water and how good you keep your water and using the right supplements and the right lighting and good flow in the tank zoos love water flow if you can get that going and keep that up you have happy zoos!!!!