omg woman

deejeff442

really i am hungary... i ask the wife what can we make? i can fire up the grill and put burgers on? do we have buns ? i dont know? we have perogies .5 ways to cook them no help. f it pizza in the micro

2quills

Hunger always leads to distemperment. Hopefully you'll feel better after the mushy pizza lol. Deep fried perogies are the best.

deejeff442

well the wife aint hungary so bologna samich ,peanut butter jelly,oven is hot making french fries i plan to dip in blue cheese.then snack on what ever lol bachelor dinner

2quills

Hey, sometimes a bachelor dinner is just what the doctor ordered. My all time favorite used to be mac n cheese but I'd cut up some of those little smokey links that you get at the store and fry them up in some worcestershire sauce in a pan and then mix them in after the cheese. Man it hit the spot after a 12 hour day in the field coming home half starved and dehydrated. Wash it down with a cold bud or a tall glass of iced T.

btldreef

I want my perogies fried with butter and then topped off with a little bit of sour cream. MMMM... that might be a midnight snack, I have 3 boxes of Mrs T's in my freezer right now....
see what you started!

reefraff

Whenever the wife leaves you on your own for diner make something involving beans. She wont make that mistake too many times.
Ed beans.
beans
2 cloves garlic
1 small onion
2 jalapeno peppers
1 can of cream of chicken soup
soak the beans overnight and drain
dice up onion peppers and garlic
fry up some bacon right in the pot you'll cook the beans in, once it starts getting crispy take it out and toss the onion, peppers and garlic in the oil and fry it up. frying takes a lot of heat out of the peppers, chop up the bacon
once that is done remove from heat, add the beans, bacon and soup with appropriate amount of water, salt and pepper to taste and let simmer
it has a very mild kick to it but very good eating.

dragonzim

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTLDreef http:///t/394431/omg-woman#post_3510839
I want my perogies fried with butter and then topped off with a little bit of sour cream. MMMM... that might be a midnight snack, I have 3 boxes of Mrs T's in my freezer right now....
see what you started!
Thats the way to make them! I like to boil them for a few minutes and saute some onions while they are boiling. Then, drain and throw them in with the onions and butter. Of course, eat with lots of sour cream.

deejeff442

sounds good reef.since i am 100% polish we grew up with grandma making home made polish sausage and she grated the horseradish from the root.every april for easter me and my wife make arount 100 perogies from scratch.sour krout (spelling) cheese and potato.it takes all day but .yum.she fries them in butter with onions and sour cream to top it off.i can eat 15 of them .
well i might not be on here for a week or so .i got this 4g wireless and used up my time in 4 days so it aint worth it.i had 14 days to turn it in without penalty.so have to turn it back to verizon store today. i have a sattilite company coming next week sometime to install internet unlimited data.so maybe have a few hours to play on the computer.