One Packed Frag tank

grumpygils

Originally Posted by TriGa22
Wow! Nice tank. Any room for the fish to swim in?
With me, it is all about the corals! Tang is happy though. Thanks
Mc

triga22

lol. I love the corals. How many do you think.How about you count and Ill check back at what 6 tommorw night lol?

grumpygils

Originally Posted by ecu_2004
Grumpy,
Do you have any blue zoas? If so, would you post a couple of pictures?
Thanks,
Trina
I did, gone. I have some purple, but the are really small polyps. I will look around and see if some might be hidden.
Mc

grumpygils

I found a better frag of purples. I will try to get a pick tomorrow if you want. I don't ship though. Do you ever come to Raleigh? No blues.
Mc

ecu_2004

Originally Posted by grumpygils
I found a better frag of purples. I will try to get a pick tomorrow if you want. I don't ship though. Do you ever come to Raleigh? No blues.
Mc
I come to Raleigh quite often. There are no decent shops around here so I try to talk my husband into an Aquatica, Downunder, Reefkeepers trip about once every other month. We just went 2 weekends ago but I was a little disappointed in Downunders selection and more surprisingly, the condition of Aquatica's tanks. I got a couple of things from Reefkeepers.
I am planning a shopping trip on Thursday. Do you think you might be available that day? If not I will be back the weekend of the 29th.
Trina
PS- Pictures would be great.

teresaq

Originally Posted by grumpygils
I can fit 3 more frags in! Pick up in Raleigh only.
Mc
Tease
Very nice. Wish you lived in FLA.

grumpygils

Originally Posted by ecu_2004
I come to Raleigh quite often. There are no decent shops around here so I try to talk my husband into an Aquatica, Downunder, Reefkeepers trip about once every other month. We just went 2 weekends ago but I was a little disappointed in Downunders selection and more surprisingly, the condition of Aquatica's tanks. I got a couple of things from Reefkeepers.
I am planning a shopping trip on Thursday. Do you think you might be available that day? If not I will be back the weekend of the 29th.
Trina
PS- Pictures would be great.
PM me your e-mail. I work out of the house so I am always around.
Mc