Orange Shoulder Tang ANYONE!!!

i<3fish

Doesnt anyone have a Orange Shoulder Tang? I have been looking over forums all week, and havent found 1 person with one. If you have one, please post as many pics as possible of it. Close and far. Thanks!

i<3fish

Wow! That is a beautiful fish! I am really looking forward to getting mine for my 240g. Are they aggressive? You made it sound like they were when I thought all along that they were super peaceful! lol!

ljroman85

Heres my little monster.....17 dollars at *****...it never even went in there tank I got him when he was still in the bag...

ljroman85

O yeah sorry if they look bad, I took them with my cell phone dont know where my digital camera is anymore....

ljroman85

Its actually a 110 gal tank. not the 46 I used to have. So quick to judge before even asking I can see why you got that idea though.....I highly recommend getting one if you can find it...he is the pig of my tank eats EVERYTHING even took a few snips at my fingers when i put in the seaweed it was pretty cool, but I have never seen him act aggressive towards any other fish ever I heard they are aggressive too...I like him a lot he has even started to eat from my hand...i'll see if I can get some pics later....he is so fat too :hilarious

seannmelly

Originally Posted by LJRoman85
Its actually a 110 gal tank. not the 46 I used to have. So quick to judge before even asking I can see why you got that idea though.....I highly recommend getting one if you can find it...he is the pig of my tank eats EVERYTHING even took a few snips at my fingers when i put in the seaweed it was pretty cool, but I have never seen him act aggressive towards any other fish ever I heard they are aggressive too...I like him a lot he has even started to eat from my hand...i'll see if I can get some pics later....he is so fat too :hilarious
Why do you think I am so quick to judge when I just asked what size tank you have him in?? :notsure: :notsure: :notsure: I was interested in getting one for my 125 because I like the looks of them...that's all. I never said anything judgemental, just curious...jeez.