OT: BEER whats your favorite

broncofish

I am IN LOVE with a california local brew. It is made by Stone Brewing in San Diego but I get it all the way up here in North Cali. Here is a picture, and believe me I have never had a beer that was better, and I have had all the German beer a man can drink, and they can't touch this ALE.

Never had that stuff, but there is a local co. in Michigan, Bell's that has some really great brews. One of my fav's is their Oberon. A seasonal thing ususally out for oktoberfest.

kyaney

I brew most of my own beer. That way I can make it taste just like I want it to. But when I do buy beer, it's Sam Adams

cadbury

My dad used to work for Stroh's Beer, so I kinda grew up on Stroh's light and now I prefer Michelob Light.

unsalted

John Courage is a nice amber. I've had good Bell's and bad Bell's, draught seemed better. Goose Island has some good stuff.

overanalyzer

Nice high quality topic there Bronco ...
I prefer either rolling rock or if I am in the mood for a meal I order a Black and Tan!

cprdnick

Is there anyone else that has never heard of 3/4's of these beers? I went to college in Laramie, WY with people from all over the United States. I thought I'd heard them all.
Clint

dugan

Nothing compares to a pint of Guinness drawn from a tap in an Irish pub...
But since I can't afford to fly to Ireland everytime I want a beer... I usually drink Sam Adams. Especially the Cherry Wheat.
Katie

Originally posted by tony detroit
Local Color Novi, MI Tomboy Red- local beer

I live next door to this place . . . great beer, good vodka, wretched food.
Did you know that the brewmaster from Bells now works at Local Color? Sounds cheesy but have you ever tried their root beer? PHENOMENAL!

cprdnick

Dugan, we have a Bar and Grill here in Amarillo that has Guiness on tap. I wasn't a big fan of it, but they go through it like there's no tomorrow.
Clint

doris

My dream is to permanently live in Milwaukee's Best Lightville. I've taken a brief vacation there about 4 hours ago 'til morning.