OT Black and whites.....

broncofish

Lets see some black and white pics, I mean ones that are real b&w, not messed with in photoshop. I can never get mine to scan well, but here goes. I know Rye has to have some that are awesome.

broncofish

I did not take it, but it is my favorite picture of me, even though I just shaved my head, and it kind of makes me look like my Dad:D

broncofish

Originally posted by Aggie05
Here are two of mine

Good shot Aggie, I really dig that bar
ire picture.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by broncofish
I did not take it, but it is my favorite picture of me, even though I just shaved my head, and it kind of makes me look like my Dad:D

Dude I know you dad and you do not look like him in that picture. The only way dad would be climbing rocks would be if he dropped a quarter down there or someone told him there was a dollar bill down there or something......

broncofish

Originally posted by overanalyzer
Dude I know you dad and you do not look like him in that picture. The only way dad would be climbing rocks would be if he dropped a quarter down there or someone told him there was a dollar bill down there or something......

OK add 100lbs, put a fanny pack and a KC Chiefs hat on me, and I would be a dead ringer:D

overanalyzer

Originally posted by broncofish
OK add 100lbs, put a fanny pack and a KC Chiefs hat on me, and I would be a dead ringer:D

Now I can see it!

great pics everybody! Birdy, BEAUTIFUL babies. :) here are some of mine.....
This one's getting put in this falls picture.com coffee table book... it's of my niece

broncofish

Originally posted by Birdy
another, b&w of the twins

It's a tibetan belief that children know everything until they reach the age of two. If you look at your child on the right in that picture, you can believe it.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by ThankGod4Fish
My son, frustrated as you know what, at a PC game.

Wait till he has to use one @ work - whew baby - then the frustration sets in!!!
Great pics!!