OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

goldfish

Nice one with the lionfish mouth...no wonder so many guys like to have them in their tanks. They live vicariously through them!

wrassecal

Whoa Baby...whoohoo...it's Monday night again!!!! What is it about Monday nights?!:D Sounds to me like everyone must do their "tank" maintenance on Monday nights.

P

pa reef pig

Wrassecal, I do "tank" maintainance all weekend, By monday, I need to rest. ;)

wrassecal

Ok so maybe everyone just talks about "tank" maintenance on Monday;) PA I do like your avatar maintenance you've been doing lately:cool:

S

simm

Hey Wrassecal OT Im from Lubbock and see you are from Norman. I take it you saw the football game this weekend? hehe :D

wrassecal

Originally posted by Wrassecal
Well, we are sing, sing, singing around here tonight. I just got back from watching the Sooners beat Texas Tech 60 - 15 to win the big 12 south! We're Houston bound and as a nice little bonus Washington just beat Washington State in 3rd overtime. I've watched Stoops Troops dash the Heisman hopes of of 3 maybe 4 quarterbacks this season only to see our own awesome defense freeze in the face of a freshman A&M quaterback last week. But, we're back on track. Tonight life is good in the Sooner Nation:D :cool: :D

SIMM
Football game, there was football game here last Saturday....hmmmmm:D :D :D :D :D

wrassecal

Originally posted by simm
Texas Tech vs. sooners?? hehe I go to Tech.

simm, yes that would be the one I'm talking about. I can tell you go to Tech, let me correct your grammar for you.
texas tech vs SOONERS!! There that's better. (just kidding you;) ) I'm a college football fanatic.

S

simm

hehe Iv always liked OSU myself. Tech just sux and I believe our President just took up a position at OSU.

wrassecal

Well we have the most exalted David Boren (past high ranking Senator) as our President. Actually, he's been good for the football program, I mean the school. Heck we are facing state layoffs but you should see our athletic facilities! Construction going on all over the place.:eek: Actually, I like Lubbock and Tech has a top five in the nation Petroleum Engineering school.

benj420

My Name is lilbuddy and I am a motivational speaker....

I'm 35 years old, I am divorced, and I live in a van down by the river....
Motorcycles, cars, and football are all fun, but this thread should be about the pictures! (and me making fun of them).

mmslue79

swf.com:
Well I have been a total slacker of late. The first month I was on here I had around 280 posts. Now in the last month I have 10. New job, school, and whatever else. So I have a couple of things to say.
First: this thread is enormous!
Second: CuppyCake, where have you been all our lives?
Third: Got a new Tat! No Copying PLEZ, that bugs the heck out of me.
Fourth: Well that is about it really, fun stuff on here for sure.
I promise I will be on more, I know you all miss me like a terrible migraine. :D
New Tat is on the right upper arm (side) below shoulder, cant think of the muscle it is on........... 3" by 2" The brownish parts will turn grey when it is not irratated.

snowbear

iceburger will the madness ever stop???
I sure hope not! I actually look forward to the next tangent this thread will take :D :D