OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

hairtrigger

Awwwww $h*t, Din, you hit it on the head. Miss Daisy. Gotta love a woman who has her own type of shorts to this day. Nice.
The blond one Bo, I can't remember his real name, lives near me here in Atlanta. Every now and then you see him driving one of the General Lees. One of the ones that didn't get trashed I guess. It is pretty rare to see but it happens.
Nope, never see Ponch and Jon around these parts. Only time I see them is when it is real cops impersonating them behind me. The piece of paper they usually throw at me seems real enough though. :D

wrassecal

Sinners Girl - nice to see you and Sinner and your engagement ring:D Yeah there are quite a few new people but you really ought to go back and read the the pages. I think a lot of people you know are represented and some of it is VERY funny! congrats on making the Deans list:)

hairtrigger

Whoa... deans list. I used to make that all the time back in school. Every semester, I was on the top of the deans list. The dean of discipline. :D :D :D
Congrats. Nice accomplishment. :cool:

slothy

Originally posted by goldfish
Slothy my dear, you are YOUNG!!! Powerrangers???

ummmm no ! i dont know what possessed me to say that (too many drinks prob)

broomer5

Unfortunately - in the mid 1960's - there were not a lot of TV choices for some of us LOL
But ..... anyone remember this guy ?

broomer5

not sure ....
I always wondered what he was doing hanging around with a talking moose, a mute bunny rabbit and a dancing bear :eek:
And what was up with that Grandfather Clock and Mr. Greenjeans guy ?
Hmmmmm - a job like that would lead most of us to drink LOL :p

S

sinner's girl

Wrassecal, thank you. Cute baby btw.
I read the 1st three pages...but I must stop for a bit, the fish need water (did wc's last night around 11pm and I didn't feel like driving to wal-mart) and clothes need to wash.
but I'll be back to catch up.

dinhouse

Hey I have a cousin named Dean and he usually gets me a gift for christmas. So I to am on a Deans list! Does that count for anything??

goldfish

Oh wow I grew up with Captain Kangaroo!!! I swear he was the stupidest man alive to fall for the ping pong ball thing SOOOO many times! Just kidding. I loved Mr. Moose and bunny rabbit--Mr. Greenjeans too. And oh yes I do remember Grandfather clock...always falling asleep! Oh those were the days!

S

sinner's girl

DINHOUSE-yes, I do believe that counts for something, for what i'm not sure ;~>
Didn't I say I was going to get off of here for awhile? Darn, I was able to stop cold turkey 3months ago, now after two days I'm addaticted again. (and I still can't spell)
I'm thinking of using the webcam on my labtop to watch the fish in the 75gl, then send the video to the computer in the bedroom, that way while i'm folding clothes I can still see the fish (then I don't think I'd ever get out of bed, the only reason I got this afternoon was to go see the fish...Looks like I have a job for Sinnner...lol.
btw, has anyone heard of the movie Finding Nemo (sp)? The previews were on the Monsters Inc. DVD. It a cartoon with saltwater fish, I know there was a clown and I think a regal tang.

iceburger

hmmmmmm it's getting boring in here...
^BUMP^
heh heh
ok ya know what? i think it's time for the stupid joke segment of this thread...
how many OSU football players does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Answer: one, but it takes 100,000 screaming drunk fans to burn the city and overturn cars before he realizes that it needs changing.....