OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

crazyelvis

Sammy, I started a new business about 6 months ago, so I haven't had time to post.... Kept up the Tanks fine though...
Alti , I know that you super imposed that nice looking woman into your photo just to keep up with me... Show us the real picture of your wife:)

Ok, I'm going to bump this post back to page one with the stupid story of some of my fw fish. I got an Oscar recently, barely 2 inches long.... (I think we all know where this is going), now he;s still got juvenile markings and has more than TRIPLED in size! :eek: And, of course, he's ALWAYS hungry. Everytime you walk by the tank, he starts staring at you, and if you put your hand up there, he moves back and forth with it. I think he's my favorite fish as of right now. He loves to chase everything else in the tank, except my little bitty cichlid. My cichlid just hit maturity less than a week ago and grew an eggspot, and he's mean and loves to chase my other fish around... including the Oscar. It's so funny to watch the Oscar backed into a corner by my little bitty cichlid, fortunately, my cichlid doesn't do it all the time. :) Just thought I'd share this oh so interesting story with you and push this post back to page one. :D

class clown

Hey all!
Better late than never!!
I haven't been around for a while so I just found this thread. I have a headache from trying to read the whole thing - all 24 pages of posts!!! I'm mostly a lurker around here, but what the hell; here's me:

Mugshot:

I see that there are a few crotch rocket fans in here, so here I am on my old R6 before I flipped it on a stoppie:

Who says 600s are hard to wheelie??? I miss that bike :( But what the hell... now I'm shopping for an R1 :D
BTW, for all you ladies out there (and especially Jen
a.k.a. DVS
since she's waaaay cute and lives in FL) I'm single!

class clown

:D nope! That's the thing with cameras with timers: you set the camera and run in front of it and have two seconds to try to come up with the coolest pose you can think of, try 20 different poses in those two seconds then suddenly the camera shoots and it catches you in a goofy pose looking like a dork with your hand on your package...

striker

Thanks hairtrigger. Negril was beautiful and serene. We're looking forward to going back in the future. Unfortunately I don't swim or dive because of a phobia but at least I can enjoy a little bit of the ocean from my fish tank.

jendwyer3

Here is a poor quality picture of my husband and I in Las Vegas. Bad quality due to bad scanner :( I have really enjoyed all of your pics! We live in Orlando now..... anyone close by we go out just about every weekend! If you ever want to talk shop... just email me at: jendwyer3@aol.com