OT: Matrix Revolutions

broncofish

Anybody see it and what did you think? I thought it ended with more questions than answers. I guess the best way to describe it is....It was awesome, and completely sucked at the same time.

kreach

They are doing another one? I thought Revolutions was supposed to be the last in the trilogy...

reefnut

O-ya, I was thinking of Reloaded. I'm not sure I'm going to see Revolutions if the ending was anything like Reloaded!!:p

kreach

I'll go see Reloaded... but this is now the second person I've heard say that it sucked, which worries me. I was really looking forward to this movie... :confused:

j21kickster

I saw it- it was confusing but after i thought for a bit - i figured out exactly what went on- it was too cool- the movie only sucks if you dont have the mental capacity to understand it;) :D

aarone

If you watch the animatrix it really helps with understanding 2 and 3 better. I watched it last night then watched reloaded. Closed alot of open questions.
aaron

the claw

I hope it ends better than the second one. THAT WAS THE WORST MOVIE EVER, and the ending was WORSE YET! I almost don't want to go see this one. I'm waiting for The Lord of the Rings to come out.

nerdy

It was the worst movie ever!!! I can't believe that the first two were so good and the third one could suck that bad!!! I also didn't like the fact that they made too many biblical similarities!!

broncofish

Originally posted by j21kickster
did you guys even understnd the ending?

I liked it, but the little bit of indecision at the ending was kinf of weird. ***********POSSIBLE SPOILER DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE*********************************
Did you notice his body was still casting off light when they showed it from that orange view, and why would it be from that view unless he is still alive, and then the oracle says they might see him again someday. Is it possible he is still alive as a program, is he not completely dead, if so why end the movie with those lines. I liked it over all, but was expecting a little more action. I would have liked it more if they had not left an open door, even if it is just cracked a bit, it is still open.

j21kickster

the ending for reloaded was perfect to lead into revolutions- it left it open but you knew it would be explained in the 3rd movie- and it was- honestly- even thought that wsa the last one- i would not be surprised to see another one some few years down the road- Neo isnt gone- the deal with smith at the end was a little wierd but it came together- the oracle was still present in him- Remember when he infected her- Neo gave himself as a sacrifice knowing what would happen if and when he did- The matrix was reboted yet again- and the creator agreed to free the people who wanted out- but i think there will be another one- because when the oracle mentioned peace- the said something along the line of- for now, or at least for a while- honestly i dont think it was the end- mabye it was

reefnut

***********POSSIBLE SPOILER DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE*********************************
Thanks for the warning broncofish;)

shanev

Originally posted by broncofish
I liked it, but the little bit of indecision at the ending was kinf of weird. ***********POSSIBLE SPOILER DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE MOVIE*********************************
Did you notice his body was still casting off light when they showed it from that orange view, and why would it be from that view unless he is still alive, and then the oracle says they might see him again someday. Is it possible he is still alive as a program, is he not completely dead, if so why end the movie with those lines. I liked it over all, but was expecting a little more action. I would have liked it more if they had not left an open door, even if it is just cracked a bit, it is still open.

******************************BEGIN SPOILER********************
I assumed she meant another "The one" not Neo himself. Like in reloaded where he learned he was the 6th or 7th "One".

reefnut

Ok, I'm out of here... the temptation to read is getting to great...:p

broncofish

Originally posted by ShaneV
I assumed she meant another "The one" not Neo himself. Like in reloaded where he learned he was the 6th or 7th "One".

Which is weird because if you follow the time line, and the animatrix stories, he is only the second which mean the architect is lying...ergo..vis vi...concordidly;)

jbstuart

I dont think he lived through it because of his "choice." Pretty good movie but left open for sure a new Matrix.
later
Jarod