Ot- Nfl Superbowl

Who do you think will win this years SuperBowl?
Steelers
Jets
Raiders
Browns
Colts
Titans
-or-
Falcons
Giants
Eagles
49ers
Packers
Bucs
Im going for the FALCONS, all the way!:D

nacl-h2o

I think Tampa or Oakland probably the Bucs.
It's hard to tell, upsets are a reguler thing in the playoffs these days.

aqua blue

I Have To Go With The STEELERS:cool:
After they way they lost to the Texans
I now know that anything can happen this year.

fishfood

I'm a packer and raider fan but would have to say that I like the odds of the jets,titans,giants and eagles

a&m aggie 04'

Being a Cowboys fan (Campo out Parcells in ) hate to say this but Philadelphia is going to be hard to beat with McNabb back. :D
I think the Giants coiuld be a sleeper with the way they've been playing of late.
Dont think the Bucs can pull it out, Colts running game sucks, dont know how the Browns got in, Steelers running game will have to step up, Jets not yet--maybe next yr, Stop Vick=stop falcons, T.O is a bi*ch, If its cold Packers win--(so if not playing TB have a good shot)
Im looking at Philadephia vs. Tennessee (cant seem to get beat)
What id like to see: Packers and Colts

saltyrich

Yes the Bucs look good, but they got their butts handed to them by the Steelers last Monday. To be honest, the AFC is much more competetive and stronger than the NFC again. The eagles, bucs, and packers all play in pathetic divisions, that's why they have great records. I predict that it will be the winner of the AFC championship game (Pittsburgh at Oakland). Pittsburgh definately has the offense to go all the way. Their defense must step up to at least somewhat contain Oakland. Tommy Maddox is the cinderella story of the NFL. He came back a game too soon and looked horrible against the Texans, but has looked like a champion since.

wrassecal

Who are these teams? Never heard of them. What's the Nfl? :rolleyes: I thought the big football game of the year was played yesterday when the Sooners beat Washington State's a$$ in the grandaddy of em all.:D :D :D

a&m aggie 04'

Granddaddy of them all, that would be tomorrow night in the Fieta Bowl. Oklahomas big game was on Nov 9th when the didnt show up at Kyle Field ruining their chance for a National Championship. Jason Gesser and Washington State are overrated so no props to you sooners.
hey Wrassecal when are the sooners going to be OSU, lost 2 years in a row.
Just kidding with you, as long as Oklahoma keeps beating UT they have my support.

overanalyzer

I'm Hurt - am I the only one who thinks the Browns are going all the way???
Well - OK I am a bit biased!!!
GO BUCKEYES!!!
GO BROWNS!!!!!
Go BUNGLES!!!

broncofish

..........to the supermarket to buy some chips, and dip because the Raiders(boooo) will be the ones representing the AFC, and the browns will be watching them play from home

goldfish

Ok just kidding...as a woman I pride myself on my knowledge of professional football. At least it's more than any other women I know!!!
I see Tampa Bay going pretty far because of their incredible defense, but I don't think its going to get them to the Super Bowl. Possibly a conference championship....I do see Green Bay doing well and Pittsburgh does have a great offense. Tommy Maddox is a great QB and will take them far. Oakland has a huge chance in my book--gee, wont John Gruden be pissed???

reeflooker

The Bucs and the Eagles have the best defenses in the NFL!!!!! Not because they are in weak divisions, but because they are by far the best. In really big games, defense rules the day. I think the Bucs will have a very difficult time winning in Philly, particularly in cold weather. However, its not imposible. I'm going with the Bucs.
On the AFC side, Okland has the advantage so I'll go with them.