Overanalyzer

killafins

LMAO, i forgot about this thread. I just havn't seen u on in awhile and was wondering how everything was going and where u were located now. IOW, just to say hi

overanalyzer

Originally posted by killafins
LMAO, i forgot about this thread. I just havn't seen u on in awhile and was wondering how everything was going and where u were located now. IOW, just to say hi

We are in transition
- house in KS sold (we leave on the 16th of July)
- I am living in our firend's basement until July 23rd
- WHole family moves into furnished 2 bedroom corporate apartment on July 23rd
- new house "should" be ready on August 23rd
- New big tank shouyld be purchased shortly after the 1st of hte year ....

overanalyzer

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, and the spare bedroom, errr, my
bedroom is where??

The underside of the deck isn't all that cramped! :hilarious

Hmm after the east coast your last destination of choice would be des moines, ia!
:joy:

killafins

I've been in worst living conditions, lol...
I'm sure there is a joke in there but umm, Des Moines, Ia? it'll probably hit me l8er tonight but until then... EXPLANATION?

overanalyzer

I've been in worst living conditions, lol...
I'm sure there is a joke in there but umm, Des Moines, Ia? it'll probably hit me l8er tonight but until then... EXPLANATION?

I drove across town the other day and it took me almost 25 minutes .... the whole town .... small city compared to where you are from!

killafins

Some places I lived near Long Island where pretty small... shrug Neways, hows the tank moves going? ANy trouble?

overanalyzer

Some places I lived near Long Island where pretty small... shrug Neways, hows the tank moves going? ANy trouble?

They are pretty much moved - I moved most of my stuff into either a 5.5 gallon or into a 20 gallon. I have a 29 setup with crabs, snails and one huge fighting conch anda cleaner shrimp left .... I am tearing it down this weekend - and moving it all - should get interesting .... catching a cleaner shrimp.....
yes some places on LI are small but you are a lot closer to bigger things .... once yout get outside of DM it is at least 2 hours to a big city .... and that is omaha.... plus I am sure your LFS prices are much cheaper!!

killafins

Well, not sure. In fact not sure about the prices now, i know they flunctuate due to other, err, situations i guess.
After the move back home with my parents, i was forced to tear up my 20 gallon and give away all of my, well pretty much my life, except a small tank, a bit bigger than a gallon i think i kept two tomato clowns where i had a friend who i was helping set up my twenty at her place to care for them. IN the tank i kept snail, hermit and the two tomato clowns (one of them the original fish i have ever gotten) Well, the newer clown passed on and the snail aten by the hermit. But just when i had enough money saved up to start it at my friend's, she changed her mind, WOMAN! I couldn't give the first fish i ever got away to ***** so i kept it but my ill conceived father who decides to never tell me anything decided to not inform me my fish was pinned to the ground from a rock and the hermit was picking at it, my half brothers decided to tell me the facts that it was alive during most of this torture. So now, all i gots is a hermit in that tank who is quite happy.

overanalyzer

Well, not sure. In fact not sure about the prices now, i know they flunctuate due to other, err, situations i guess.
After the move back home with my parents, i was forced to tear up my 20 gallon and give away all of my, well pretty much my life, except a small tank, a bit bigger than a gallon i think i kept two tomato clowns where i had a friend who i was helping set up my twenty at her place to care for them. IN the tank i kept snail, hermit and the two tomato clowns (one of them the original fish i have ever gotten) Well, the newer clown passed on and the snail aten by the hermit. But just when i had enough money saved up to start it at my friend's, she changed her mind, WOMAN! I couldn't give the first fish i ever got away to ***** so i kept it but my ill conceived father who decides to never tell me anything decided to not inform me my fish was pinned to the ground from a rock and the hermit was picking at it, my half brothers decided to tell me the facts that it was alive during most of this torture. So now, all i gots is a hermit in that tank who is quite happy.

bummer - yes sometime women can appear to be from the dark side ---- but they all get over that!! :happyfish take your time and get a decent set-up. Might I suggest a small 5 gallon tank???

killafins

;p, my thoughts for when i get an apartment (err, and money)...
10 gallon connected to a 20 gallon refugium, i know it's not That big but, *shrug*... in the ten gallon simple crud, percs, i think i may try coral...
but in the twenty i am going to start a seahorse tank again... Fill it up with live rock along the back and sides. Obviously it hasn't got TOO much though considering the fact that, well i havn't moved yet and still have no money.