Pairing up Picasso's..

premilove

As some of you may know, I had a Grade B pair..After some time, my female of the pair didnt make it. heres a pic of the grade B pair when i first got them, qt'ing it up (before when i had my hex tank as a qt)

since this semester is over, i am spending some dough on a Grade A picasso, instead of tuition lol. NO SUMMER CLASSES!
I cant find the WYSIWYG video anymore, but i should be getting him tuesday morning. Here's a pic of the parents..

Now here's my issue..She (changed --- when my previous female passed) still exists and is very territorial around her armor of god frags..

i read about me a technique to acclimate my new casso, with out any issues. Get a breeder pen, biggest possible..put the old clown into the pen, and acclimate the new clown and release him into the tank..is there anything else I am missing?
now, the new clown is from 1-1.5 inches..should i turn off one of my return pumps? i have a 28 gallon jbj nanocube with 2 maxijet 1200 return pumps each giving out 295gph..would this be too much flow for my new clown? Ill post some pics when i get him, tuesday morning..

premilove

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

crypt keeper

Its hit or miss. Your best chances are to get a smaller one but not so small it can easily be killed. Hopefully they pair up. But its hit or miss. If you have babies I want some.

premilove

i got you bro. yo email me i gota tell u something, that cant really be said here lmao ill pm u my email..
hey my grade A just arrived! i got mad at the fedex guy for handling the box with out care. f"ng A&&hole. this has to be the best packaging/shipping i have ever seen.. here are some pics..
box it came in..

heating pack under newspaper-wow

all wrapped up

wha you doin in there?