Pee-Wee's Playhouse (Adult Swim)

nano_nut

OOOOOOK...So im sitting here watching Pee-Wee's playhouse on Adult swim. I haven't seen this show since the end of the 80's or the start of the 90's. Im sitting here thinking whoa, I cant believe this show used to entertain me. Then I remember why he was taken off the air. What the heck is Adult Swim thinken!? Ok now im thinken this is the guy that inspired Blues Clues.... Well no this show is a bit twisted to have inspired that show. Anyways comments!!

lovethesea

his show was already over when the "theater thing" happened. Those charges were dropped and nothing came of it. As far as the Blues Clues thing, I think the guys name was Steve Burn.....he started it.

demartini

oh my gosh! i think yer right!... but steves a little creepier... i like pee wees play house haha the bad ass smoking puppet now hes awesome!

nano_nut

So I caught myself watching it again last night and the secret word was "Day". I keep wondering how the heck I was entertained by this crap, so many years ago. Hell I don't even know why Adult Swim of all would even consider showing it. They need to step up the Venture Brothers instead hehe.

schneidts

Originally Posted by Nano_Nut
. They need to step up the Venture Brothers instead hehe.
Heck yeah...and stroker and hoop!!

minority

Lawrence Fishborne was Cowboy Curtis. It would be interesting to see him in that roll again. :hilarious

sinaloa213

when i saw it i couldnt beleive it
it was on like at noon
it was soooo funny to see all the stupid things he does that would entertain other kids
i especially remembered the genie head in the box
LOTS OF MEMORYS

gen1dustin

My bro told me about Adult Swim playing it a week or so ago. I just caught it on last night. The secret word was look. AHAHAHA. It's so adjetating IMO.

cartman101

Originally Posted by Gen1Dustin
My bro told me about Adult Swim playing it a week or so ago. I just caught it on last night. The secret word was look. AHAHAHA. It's so adjetating IMO.
MONSTER!!