penguins VS redwings

trainfever

You need to add a third choice or option, such as "who cares" or "I dont care". it should have been the Flyers anyway.

lexluethar

HAHA the Flyers? Are you serious? I guess we should have put Quebec up there, or maybe the houston oilers... I'm kidding, but the pens are going to win it.
GO BLUES!

clownfish11

SO CLOSE! holy crap they gotta replay that it went in...man it was a good game..the penguins will be back next year no doubt!

clownfish11

All I have to say is why can't the penguins do what they did in the last minute of the game the whole game...1 goal and almost 2 in 50seconds...why couldn't they have done that the whole game????

reefereric

Mostly because they didn't have an empty net and everything to lose! They blew that nice minute and a half of 5 on 3... Strong team, but the Wings are just way too good. I'd love to see a rematch next year.
GO WINGS!!!

kerriann

Originally Posted by ReeferEric
http:///forum/post/2635071
Mostly because they didn't have an empty net and everything to lose! They blew that nice minute and a half of 5 on 3... Strong team, but the Wings are just way too good. I'd love to see a rematch next year.
GO WINGS!!!
oh i'd love the see the same match up next year as well! if we can afford to keep the players we have now i don't see that being a too terribly unrealistic dream...