pics!!!And need id on a tang...

sweetreef

Well i picked this little guy up from a place that likes to kill fish you should all know the place but couldnt get a good id on him..

sweetreef

main tank is doing very well after i had the heat spike and lost almost all my zoos i just hate when a fan goes out in your light...

druluv

Maybe a smaller chiller can help. Pacific coast makes 1/10 hp for about 349. I really think it is a good invesment. You can still use the fans but a chiller makes a hell of a safety net.

sweetreef

could be i picked him up for 13.99 he is going in my 165 gallon tank i still need more live rock for my 165 gallon..

sweetreef

well i was able to save a few of my pink zoos after the heat spike so i wasnt to sad but it sucks to have to start all over with just about ten heads to work with,,,

rubberduck

im 90% sure its an atlantic blue tang! pretty speciman, and she should get more blue as she matures.. again im NOT sure

inkman2004

Man that is a hell of a camera that fish looks huge. Can't hardly believe its an inch and a half. Tank still looks good, sorry about the spike.

jam marine

Rubberduck,u are 100 % correct it is an atlantic blue tang,lovely fish u got there Sweetreef,we have them in or waters

sweetreef

thanks for the info on the tang!!!As for the spotted puffer he isnt in my coral tank but i do have a sadle back puffer in my coral tank and he does just fine as not bugging corals had that fish for five years he was one of the first fish i bought when starting salt water tanks..