pics of 38

palumbo

Hey I have good friends in Farmington:) Have you been to World of Fish and Something Fishy? They are very close to the Mall of America. I'm not sure of the directions from where you're at, but if you can get to Cedar, you take that to the 66th street exit and take a left. About 3 blocks down you'll see WOF, then a few blocks from that you'll see SF.
There's also Wet World in Eagan in the Fox Ridge shopping center, but the guy that runs the place will rip you off BIG TIME, not to mention he's a complete -$$. They have quality fish and inverts, but very high prices.(example: a turbo snail is 7.50)
I heard of one more which is in Savage, but I haven't felt like driving all that way. :sleepy:

ljn0221

they are located right behing the mcdonalds in apple valley that strip mall on the right hand side of wal-mart
they have an ok selection
6 10 gallons
15 20 gallons
and 2 75 reefs
they dont have a whole lot like the big places but theyre locally owned and are very smart they have helped me on everything that has popped up in my tank

palumbo

I'll have to go there sometime. Even if they don't have a huge selection, it's rare to find a place that's informative and honest. I'm so sick of going to World of Fish because it's a bunch of cocky teenagers that think they know everything and try to sell you the most expensive stuff :mad: