Pics of my 30 gallon

rebelprettyboy

dang tank emergency happening right now! Hooked up my new rena smart filter today and left to go out to eat with my girlfriend and to come home to a half empty tank. Filter epmtied out a lot of the water and I only have 5 gallons of saltwater mixed up right now. so I wont be posting pics for a while

rebelprettyboy

New additions only paid 200 for all the things i got. I got a lot of frag of zoos with a lot of polyps.. really good deals!!! gettin my camera to take better pics and still working on it
All New Things:

rebelprettyboy

Look how good the xenia look since my last pics of them lol. Theyh are already spreading over the rock they came on.
Everything is doing really good even after the emergency didnt loose anything.
Comments or Questions about anything ill be glad to answer

turbohaulic

Tank looks awesome! I had some xenia I bought in Dec. that were doing awesome. I fraged it twice for some friends.
Then one day without warning some of the branches went white.
It started to die off, so I put it in a quarentine tank for a while. Guess we'll see how that goes. I would suggest putting xenia up high or isolated from other rocks though, because it will spread like wild fire!
IMO. Sweet tank.

rebelprettyboy

Started me a zoo rock with some new zoos I got. I havent even posted pics of those yet. Maybe I will later.
I get a lot of views and no post lol

rebelprettyboy

Started my zoo Rock yesterday. Still have a lot of other zoos to glue on there that I already have. These are some new zoos I got from REDSPOT311.

Zoos I still have to glue on

rebelprettyboy

Alvepora which seems to be doing good right now. Looks like its gettin bigger already and ive only had it a week.

New Mushrooms. I have a small red Mushroom that isnt pictured

Blastos I got for 2 bucks and am going to hopefully save Already look better since I got them from fish store!!

rebelprettyboy

traded in a piece of my candy coral the smaller piece with about 10-12 heads at the lfs for a brain coral. It was supposed to be in today, but it didnt come in now I have to wait until next weel